To help support a shift towards the use of sustainable travel choices, we’re offering homeowners at the Bloor Homes development in Elmswell the chance to claim £70 in free travel credit!
As the first occupier of your home at the Elmswell development, you’re able to claim one of the following great incentives:
- £70 Halfords Cycling Voucher – to be used towards the cost of a new bike, cycling accessories or servicing.
- £70 Train Travel Credit – using LNER’s e-voucher scheme, you’re able to use the credit to book travel on any train service across the country, either towards a larger fare or multiple smaller fares.
- 2 x 4-Week Bus Tickets – for unlimited travel on Stephensons of Essex bus services in the Bury St. Edmunds area, gift through the myTrip app.
To claim your credit, simply fill out the form below. If you have any issues or additional questions, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claim Your Credit
Terms & Conditions
Those requesting free travel credit must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The credit can only be claimed by the first occupants of each home.
- The credit can only be used by the recipient, or another member of the household where appropriate. Credit cannot be provided to others for use.
- Identification, including proof of address, may be required when requesting your credit.